Lesson Four: English, Yr 7/9
Bringing it Together
Curriculum links: Year 7 – ACELT1625 Year 9 – ACELA1770
Resources you will need
- Lesson 4 Persuasive Writing PowerPoint slides
- Dolphins in Captivity Fact Sheet
- Animal Protection Encyclopedia
- Explain to the students that they now have access to some of the tools they need to compose an engaging piece of persuasive writing. Revise the last couple of lessons, and have students reflect and share on what they need to remember with regards to persuasive writing.
- Take some time to explore the ACARA website with students, engaging with the NAPLAN marking criteria and expectations within the writing task for persuasive writing.
- Run through the Lesson 4 Persuasive Writing PowerPoint slides.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.