Social Media Policy
Voiceless, the animal protection institute (Voiceless) would like to thank you for liking our Facebook page and for joining our community of animal advocates.
To ensure that all of our Facebook users have an enjoyable experience, and that our page fosters open and friendly debate, we outline below our policy for individuals engaging on our page, which you acknowledge and agree to by using our page:
- off-topic, overly-aggressive, personal, overly-argumentative, repetitive, inflammatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, defamatory, slanderous, obscene, false, or “trolling” in nature;
- private, confidential or sensitive in nature, and the user does not have the written permission of the author to use or reproduce it;
- spam, junk mail or a chain letter;
- an infringement of a patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary right;
- a link to an external page, website, document or other source which may contain software viruses that may adversely affect the use of another’s computer or device.
- seeking donations without our written permission; and/or
- an advertisement for any goods or services other than educational materials relevant to animal protection.
2. Voiceless reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to approve, remove or edit any comment submitted by a user, and to block any user access to the page, at any time, without notice and for any reason, and such action in no way reflects the views held or expressed by Voiceless.
3. User comments on this page, including but not limited to links to other websites, are the opinions of the original authors and are not endorsed by or representative of Voiceless.
4. Users of the page accept full responsibility for their comments and use the page at their own risk. Use of any information on the page is strictly voluntary and Voiceless does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of that information.
5. To the extent permitted by law, neither Voiceless nor its affiliates will be liable for any loss, cost, damage or expense connected with the use of, reliance on, or access to the information posted on our page.
6. Voiceless has no obligation to monitor the page or to edit or remove any user comment. By using our page, you expressly acknowledge and agree that Voiceless does not exert control over users of the page and is not liable for their comments, content, opinions or behaviour.
7. If a user feels that another user is not complying with this document please contact us via private message, outlining the reason for your complaint.
8. Voiceless reserves the right to amend this document at any time without notice.