SECURITY AND REFUND POLICY
Voiceless uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Voiceless or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Voiceless.
If your donation, merchandise or ticket purchase has been made in error, we will happily provide a refund subject to any applicable law, provided that you:
- notify us within 7 days of making the donation or purchasing merchandise; or at least 7 days prior to the event for which a ticket was purchased;
- send us a copy of your receipt displaying the date and details of your donation/purchase;
- indicate the reason for wanting a refund; and
- provide us with an email or postal address for us to respond to.
Your refund request should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Donations, 2 Paddington Street, Paddington NSW 2021.