This engaging and informative 13-minute educational podcast is suitable for all ages and countries. High school students can listen in to hear a number of views from people working in the field. It is suitable for use in high school classrooms.
- Craig Brokensha, a surfer and advocate.
- Rob Harcourt, Professor of Marine Ecology at Macquarie University.
- Bailey Mason, dolphin protection advocate with the Empty the Tanks campaign.
- Jo-Anne McArthur, photojournalist and founder of We Animals.
- Jordan Sosnowski, Advocacy Director at Action for Dolphins.
Note: Prof Rob Harcourt receives some funding from the Australian Government and has previously received funding from the Sea World Research & Rescue Foundation. Action for Dolphins has previously received funding from Voiceless.
Here’s a worksheet you can use alongside this podcast.
Episode 1- Dolphins in Captivity
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.