There are a range of animal law organisations and law firms offering animal law services across Australia.
These services can include:
- Providing legal advice on issues of animal law;
- submitting law reform submissions;
- running animal law events;
- educating the community on animal law, and;
- providing space for burgeoning animal lawyers to grow through internships and PLT placements.
In order to assist the Voiceless community and beyond, we’ve compiled this list to make your search for an animal law organisation or law firm as quick, easy and accessible as possible.
Flip through the list by clicking on the thumbnail below or click here to download.
This is not a comprehensive list, and Voiceless does not recommend or endorse any of the entities listed. Please note that Voiceless is no longer updating this list as of 2021 – please contact the listed organisations directly for up-to-date information.